crazy friday

it was one hell crazy Friday
for the first time aft dunno how long
I WENT FRIDAY PRAYERS!!
from together in a group to crazy riders who don't treasure their lives
back after that,went for ignite.
we were really confused abt the start time
cause there were like'
4pm,4.30pm,6pm,7pm
so we came in at 5.30pm
went to w4 to chill awhile, guess who was there
yep, she was there..so despite chilling and waiting for ignite to start
i followed ashraf and irfad to draw money
!!!NIGHT FALLS!!!
aft a few warm up songs, ppl start to mosh ard
so yah what do u expect
from just simple hand in the air clapping
to violent moshing
right till up there body surfing
it was fun body surfing
its been long since i done it, plus, i was up there for quite some time..
got to look at the crowd
haha..for some who fell half way up..maybe the 2nd day try again larhh
!!THEN!!
saw this chic..really cute and innocence
got her number, but i typed wrongly..
oohhhh farrrk oohhh maaan
nvrmind maybe next time
oh did i mention..thanks for the cuts and bruises IGNITE
but it was sheer fun!
NOW I GET IT..I DON'T NEED YA IN MY LIFE
U GOT UR CLOSE FRIENDS
I STILL GOT MY HOMEBOYS
THANKS GUYS,FOR THOSE MOMENTS