its starting again..everyday i wake up, every time i walk alot and every time i played football..the leg is hurting again..dun tell me i cant play anymore..or further more cant do sports? how am i going through my school, my course? my future? Thanks for kicking it.. you just don't know the pain of it..just like a strong sharp pain through my body. And if you say i change..its not me only its us..if i wasn't like last time, i wont get infected by ur virus and spend the wedding day in pain n can't eat what i want. I never thought that I'll hate u when we finally got separated, never wanted too be separated. I hope u pass ur exams n get a great future as i dunno if mine is still there..how am i suppose to do sports wen i cnt move my knee well? I know i hit u back n that fuckingly wrong..but its just my reflexes
THANKS FOR GETTING ME INTO DEEP SHITS TOO!! never thought you were this type of person. as much as i love u..pls dun put up an act in ur life again. the curtain will close take a bow, u win!

