to hate or to love still?

This post is especially to Muhammad Hafeez, my love.
(Readers, you may choose not to read)
1 year, 3 months, 10 days
is full of its ups and downs.
That is the part and parcel of a relationship.
Since JC and Poly had started, we rarely have time for each other.
Schoolwork, tarian, soccer and whatnot.
And I miss you.
We can never escape from having arguments.
Arguments which are...crap.
Blame it on me.
Call me a bitch, witch, evil, whatever.
I deserve it.
The mistake you made is such a pain.
But everyone makes mistakes.
No one can escape from it.
Even me.
Maybe it is just me.
Ego.
Self-centered.
Heartless.
I was being too harsh, I admit it.
I was rude towards you.
I forgot that you too have feelings.
I did not respect you.
I was, indeed, controlling you.
Which was never what I wanted to be -
A Control Queen.
I can't help it.
Cause I don't want you to repeat the same mistake.
I don't want to get hurt.
But instead, I've hurt you....
repeatedly.
I'm sorry baby.
I never meant to.
And I love you.
So much.
Tears rolled down while listening to
'All My Life' -Kci & Jojo
'You're all that I've ever known,
when you smile my face always seems to glow.
You turn my life around,
You pick me up when I was down'
Who else can cook me hot dog soup with egg when I'm sick?
Who else can plan a special outing during our special date?
Who else can cook me up a special crayfish pasta using all his money to buy the ingredients
even if he very well knows that he will be broke?
Who else can cheer me up when I'm down?
Who else can make baby voices for me?
Who else is willing to wake up at 6AM to send me to school?
Who else has created songs for me?
Who else can tolerate my shitty behaviour?
Who else will never let me go even after I hit and criticised him?
Who else is willing to lie to his parents just to go out with me?
Who else can entertain me?
Who else will appreciate me as much?
Who else can show me more love?
There's only one soul who is more than willing to do this for me.
And that is you, Hafeez.
Thank you.
ILY.
SOMTIMES I THINK THIS ARE ALL JUST BULLSHITS. BUT WHY I STILL LOVE HER?