atiqah



I never wanted this to happen
never wanted it to end this way
I never wanted this to happen
never wanted you to go away
now that you'er far away
i don't what to do
tried to do those things they say
but the memories never fade away





i remember when you're knocking on my window,
like it was yesterday
i remember when our fingers lock each other
hugging and kissing all the way
when you fall into my arms,saying i love you
with the look in your eyes, i just miss those days






I never ever wanted this to happen
never wanted it to end this way
I never ever wanted this to happen
never wanted you to go away
now that you'er far away
i don't know what to do
tried to do those things they say
but the memories never fade away.






i remember when u lay with me
we'er kissing all the way
i remember when u lay with me
like it was yesterday
when you say i love you dear, with the look in your eyes
it makes me feel so happy like I'm floating in the skies






I miss you, your my dear Atiqah
I need you, your my shining star
I love you,yeah i love you,
your my dear Atiqah.






I never wanted this to happen
never wanted it to end this way
I never wanted this to happen
never wanted you to go away
now that you'er far away
i don't what to do
tried to do those things they say
but the memories never fade away


this songs' specially created for you, i want ot let the whole world know how special you are
although some words i say hurt you deeply, i want to let you know that you are the sweetest and most special girl
from the bottom of my heart i love you, no replacement, no part time love, nothing.
when you are gone, im not myself, i got no intention in life
i love you, Atiqah.